MedSitter provides both in-room monitoring units and observation stations.
The MedSitter hardware features:
- 1080p full HD camera with IR illumination (night vision)
- PTZ with 10x optical and 12x digital zoom
- Broadside beamforming omnidirectional speakers and microphone
- 22" medical-grade monitor
- Hot-swappable, rechargeable batteries
- Two-way video and audio
MedSitter's proprietary software was designed with clinicians in mind.
The MedSitter software features:
- Pre-configuration to your facility's wifi
- Cloud-based and HIPAA compliant
- Up to 10 streaming video feeds into patient rooms
- Language prompts and text-to-speech in 47 languages
- Motion detection that proactively alerts sitters of movement in patient rooms
- 3 levels of alarms: Alert sitter (motion detection), alert clinical staff (via phone or SMS), and in-room audio alarm for immediate clinical attention (siren)
- Audio level adjustments for hard-of-hearing or soft-spoken patients
MedSitter's clinical team understands what you need in order to be successful. The services we provide are based on their depth of knowledge.
The MedSitter service features:
- Virtual and onsite training let by a team of RNs
- A Platinum Plus Maintenance and Support package that includes Tier 1 technical support from a US-based customer service team
- Access to HIPAA-trained technicians 24x7
- Ongoing hardware and software updates that take place with virtually no down time
- Access to data reports